IACCM Europe Conference 2018
May 14-16, 2018
SirionLabs is participating as a speaker, sponsor and an exhibitor at the IACCM Europe Conference 2018 in Krakow, Poland from 14 – 16 May. The central theme for this year’s conference is “Collaborating Across Boundaries – Moving from ERP to RRP (Relationship Resource Planning).”
Organizations are discovering the real costs of broken collaborations, both within and outside. This event focuses on how companies can better understand the emerging levers to improve collaboration with their suppliers and clients and how connecting these levers can help them become more adept at handling contract negotiations, governance and performance management, change management, risk management and the broader supply interdependencies. The event will see senior leaders and practitioners from procurement, contract management, commercial and legal functions get together to discuss how emerging technologies and best practices are equipping enterprises to drive higher value in their commercial relationships. Additional information about the event is available on the event website and view the detailed agenda here.
Two key attractions at this year’s event are:
1) An exciting presentation by UK’s Department for Transport (DfT) and SirionLabs – This presentation will explore how DfT and SirionLabs successfully collaborated to design and implement a unique contract management transformation program. A key highlight and critical success factor in the program was the detailed and scientific handling of the change management aspect. Attend this session to learn more.
Change and Adaptation Management – Making Software Implementations Count
When: 11:35 AM (Track A), Tuesday, 15th May 2018
- Sarah Younghusband, Head of Contract Design and Management, Department for Transport, UK
- Claude Marais, Co-Founder and President, SirionLabs
- Case study: Department for Transport and SirionLabs – Addressing the human side of digitalization of the contract management environment
- Understanding why change management matters
- Understanding change management segments in practice
- The key to success in digital transformation
2) The Big Debate & Audience Vote on the motion The relentless drive of technology to govern, manage and ultimately to make decisions about our trading relationships is a threat to the conditions and values required for supplier and customer loyalty and ethical standards. An exciting panel of experts will debate the motion. SirionLabs’ Co-Founder and President, Claude Marais along with Louise Thompson, Commercial Director, Portals De La Rue Limited will argue against the motion.
When: 14:40, Monday, 14th May 2018
Arguing against the motion
- Claude Marais, President, SirionLabs
- Louise Thompson, Commercial Director, Portals De La Rue Limited
Arguing for the motion
- Keld Jensen, Senior Negotiation Advisor, Professor, Award Winning Author, Marketwatch
- Jacqui Archer, Managing Director, Dealworks Ltd.
- Vikki Rogers Vice-President, Learning, Development & Research, IACCM
Finally, you can meet the SirionLabs team at our booth #6 in the exhibition hall to discuss any questions/comments you have regarding the role of technology in rewiring the future of contract management. You can catch a glimpse of Sirion, the world’s most advanced technology for managing complex contracts, at our booth as well. To schedule a meeting with our team in advance, please use the link below.