IACCM – EMEA Conference 2016, Rome
IACCM EMEA Conference is a leading industry event featuring cross-industry, international perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM, in the area of contract and commercial management. Spread over three days, the conference brings thought-leadership and innovation to the contracting community through an engaging combination of presentations, panel discussions, networking sessions and interactive workshops. The event is attended by more than 200 business leaders from functions as diverse as legal, procurement, sales contracting, commercial and project management.
SirionLabs is a proud sponsor for this year’s event and will be represented by CEO, Ajay Agrawal and President, Claude Marais.
- Sirion customer case study session, titled, “Technology Enabled Contract Management” featuring Brian Clark, Special Commercial and Contract Advisor to the CEO, University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
Topic: Technology Enabled Contract Management | Focus on Public Sector
Time and Date: I2:45 PM, 9th May 2015
- Overview of Contract Management in Public sector
- Overview of UCLH’s Contract Management Environment
- Contract Management Issues and Challenges at UCLH
- UCLH’s Adoption of Technology to Manage Contracts
- Bringing Contracts to Life Through Technology
- Sirion Live Demo: Drop by our booth to view the industry’s most powerful contract management and supplier governance system in action and learn how several FTSE 100 and Fortune Global 500 organizations are transforming their contract management and supplier governance environment with Sirion’s pioneering technology.