Press Release Blog
NEWS, IDEAS, AND INSIGHTS FROM THE SIRION TEAM
Collaborating Across Boundaries: Finding the Answers with IACCM and SirionLabs in Kraków
Do you know that businesses lose an average of $11,000 per employee every year due to ineffective collaboration*? Companies today are burdened by siloed, difficult-to-use business systems that complicate processes and hamper operations and lead to sub-optimal performance and significant loss of value. Nowhere is this as evident as in the process of managing enterprise …
Do you know that businesses lose an average of $11,000 per employee every year due to ineffective collaboration*? Companies today are burdened by siloed, difficult-to-use business systems that complicate processes and hamper operations and lead to sub-optimal performance and significant loss of value. Nowhere is this as evident as in the process of managing enterprise contracts – both procurement and sales. And this keeps getting worse as the complexity and scale of enterprise engagements increases.
Can this challenge be overcome? How? Leading industry experts and practitioners from around the world are gathering at the IACCM (International Association for Contract & Commercial Management) Europe conference in Kraków, Poland to explore ways to improve collaboration in commercial engagements. The theme of this year’s event is “Collaborating Across Boundaries – Moving from ERP to RRP (Relationship Resource Planning).”
Senior leaders from procurement, contract management, commercial and legal functions will participate in insightful discussions and debates over three days (14 – 16 May) on how emerging technologies and best practices are equipping enterprises to collaborate better in their commercial relationships.
Here is a quick look at some of the interesting sessions from the event agenda:
- UK’s Department for Transport and SirionLabs – addressing the human side of digitalization of the contract management environment
- How the MAERSK & IBM Blockchain Solution Benefits Global Supply Chain
- The Consequences of New Technology for Contract & Commercial Management
- Creating & Defending Value with Sales Contract Management (SCM) – The Shell Group’s Journey
*Study by Mitel
SirionLabs is participating in the following sessions at the event:
1. Case study presentation by UK’s Department for Transport (DfT) and SirionLabs – Passenger rail services in Great Britain are delivered by private train operators (Train Operating Companies, or TOCs) under a rail franchising program run by DfT. DfT is responsible for governance and oversight of the franchising program. With 14 franchises/TOCs, several hundred million Pounds in annual contract value and thousands of obligations and key performance indicators (KPIs) of varying frequency to be managed over contract tenures of up to 17 years, the contract management scalability handled by DfT is as colossal as it can get.
DfT selected the Sirion platform to power its contract management transformation program aimed at driving improved collaboration with the TOCs and improving the maturity and efficiency of DfT’s contract management capabilities.
This case study presentation will explain how DfT and SirionLabs went about this journey. A key highlight and critical success factor in the program was the detailed and scientific handling of the change management aspect. The presentation will delve into why change management is so critical to the success of contract management automation programs.
Here is a quick summary of the session:
Change and Adaptation Management – Making Software Implementations Count
When: 11:35 AM (Track A), Tuesday, 15th May 2018
- Sarah Younghusband, Head of Contract Design and Management, Department for Transport, UK
- Claude Marais, Co-Founder and President, SirionLabs
- Case study: Department for Transport and SirionLabs – Addressing the human side of digitalization of the contract management environment
- Understanding why change management matters
- Understanding change management segments in practice
- The key to success in digital transformation
2. The Big Debate on the motion “The relentless drive of technology to govern, manage and ultimately to make decisions about our trading relationships is a threat to the conditions and values required for supplier and customer loyalty and ethical standards.”
When: 14:40, Monday, 14th May 2018
Arguing against the motion
- Claude Marais, President, SirionLabs
- Louise Thompson, Commercial Director, Portals De La Rue Limited
Arguing for the motion
- Keld Jensen, Senior Negotiation Advisor, Professor, Award Winning Author, Marketwatch
- Jacqui Archer, Managing Director, Dealworks Ltd.
- Vikki Rogers Vice-President, Learning, Development & Research, IACCM
If you are going to be at the event, do stop by SirionLabs’ booth #6 to say hello to our team and chat about the exciting role of technology in rewiring the future of contract management. You can also catch a glimpse of Sirion, the world’s most advanced technology for managing complex contracts, at our booth.
SirionLabs is a Leader
2022 Garner Magic Quadrant for Contract
See SirionOne in Action
One Platform for your Complete Contract Lifecycle Management JourneySCHEDULE A DEMO